Business/Sales Development Representative (m/f/d)
Full or Part-time| Munich, Arabellastrasse 17
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative / BDR (m/f/d) in full or part time to acquire new customers in the medium to large market segment in an assigned territory. The BDR supports the sales department in developing new market opportunities for our software solution.
What you’ll do
- Research, identify, and actively approach new potential customers via phone, email, and social selling
- Generating qualified leads in collaboration with Marketing and Sales
- Qualifying marketing leads based on pre-defined criteria
- Conducting customer-specific needs analyses, identifying challenges, and initial presentation of software-based solution approaches
- Maintenance and expansion of the existing pipeline
- Handover of sales accepted leads to sales for further development of sales opportunities
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets; Regular reporting.
What you’ll need
- Excellent telephone, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Original and creative thinking and excellent problem solving skills
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- Experience in market development and customer acquisition, ideally in the B2B technology industry
- Experience with MS Office, CRM, LinkedIn
- Bachelor’s degree with focus on sales/marketing or comparable professional training preferred
- Fluent German and English
By clicking on the button you will be redirected to the official applicant portal of our parent company QAD.