Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
Full time | München, Arabellastraße 17
QAD provides supply chain solutions and services in strategic purchasing, purchasing and quality management. As part of our team in Munich you will be working on our cloud platform product that is used globally by large organizations in the automotive, manufacturing or financial industries. You will work with state of the art frontend technologies and frameworks to provide our customers with a great user experience, building our next generation UI.
It may be either hybrid or a fully remote job opportunity based in Munich, Germany.
- Implement React based UI framework, components, backend services, REST controllers, unit tests
- Design of UI framework, workshops, UI design
- Collaborate with the project team
- Participate in team and project meetings
- Adhere to Scrum methodology and team standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or comparable
- At least 2 years of professional experience with common UI frameworks and libraries like React, Angular, Vue, Storybook, Redux.
- Working experience on Java, Spring, Hibernate, REST
- Knowledge & experience with Cloud applications, Java Servlets, XML, AWS, Gradle, IntelliJ, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo
- Being familiar with agile methodologies
- Very good communication skills, a team player who has good organization skills, who is result-oriented, who has very good problem-solving skills
- Very good English and ideally German verbal and written language skills
Who we are
opportunities, modern and ergonomically equipped offices directly at Arabellapark, flexible working hours, private accident insurance, free beverages, parking spaces, dogs allowed.
Please send your application documents via our application portal.