October 8, 2020
Allocation at virtual EBG Sourcing Outlook
Bringing together sourcing & procurement professionals and experts.
Join our Theme Discussion together with Martin Starcke, Director of Global Operational & Tactical Procurement, and Procurement Analytics at LEO Pharma:
How do you lead the digital transformation of your supply chains successfully?
Procurement needs to do more with less, reduce cost, mitigate increasingly diversified and global risks, become sustainable, bring efficiency and gain trust with internal and external partners. And digitise. Companies increasingly need technology to add knowledge-based activities that deliver desired value. Yet research indicates some 2% of supply chain organisations have a digital strategy. Why?
Martin and Bernhard will share their experience in transforming procurement using data and technology to support that transformation. Martin uses a top-down and bottom-up philosophy, what that is will be shared. Let’s also discuss:
- How can companies overcome the gap between digitalisation visions and the here and now?
- What are your main supply chain development drivers now and ahead and why does that matter?
- How do you ”unlearn old habits” in the organization?
- In what ways is a provider like Allocation taking into account possible user reluctance to change?
- How does technology help achieve transparency along the complete product lifecycle – even beyond contract awarding?