Business Development Representative (m/f/d)
Full time | München, Arabellastraße 17 or remote
- Research, identify, and actively approach new potential customers via phone, email, and social selling
- Generating qualified leads in collaboration with Marketing and Sales
- Qualifying marketing leads based on pre-defined criteria
- Conducting customer-specific needs analyses, identifying challenges, and initial presentation of software-based solution approaches
- Maintenance and expansion of the existing pipeline
- Handover of sales accepted leads to sales for further development of sales opportunities
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets; Regular reporting.
- Excellent telephone, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Original and creative thinking and excellent problem solving skills
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- Experience in market development and customer acquisition, ideally in the B2B technology industry (supply chain companies are of an advantage)
- Experience with MS Office, CRM, Salesforce, LinkedIn
- Bachelor’s degree with focus on sales/marketing or comparable professional training preferred
- Fluent German and English
- Open for travelling from time to time to the office in Munich
opportunities, modern and ergonomically equipped offices directly at Arabellapark, flexible working hours, private accident insurance, free beverages, parking spaces, dogs allowed.
Please send your application documents via our application portal.