Customer Delivery Analyst (m/f/d)
Full time | München, Arabellastraße 17
- Following defined procedures and practices, handle incoming software issues from customers and their suppliers via telephone and web chat (Atlassian Jira). Resolve support incidents in accordance with Service Level Agreements. Work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors
- Formulate reusable solutions to new, unique issues, or enhance existing solutions following solution-centered support methodologies. Efficiently search and maintain QAD Knowledge Base solutions to customer issues that are reported
- Analyze, test and solve problems, advising customers of potential solutions; escalate issues as needed. Demonstrate key competencies at the desired levels as defined for this position.
- Document in detail, all analyses and correspondences throughout the issue resolution process; provide proactive status updates to customers
- Assist team members (locally, globally and across teams)
- Education in the field of computer science, IT-related studies or comparable qualifications
- Minimum 2 years in the software, manufacturing, distribution or accounting industry is preferred.
- At least 2 years in a Customer Service/Support role is essential.
- Fluent (C2) German and very good (C1) English language skills are required.
- Very good knowledge of MS-Excel and basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML desirable
- Experience working with ITIL or an understanding of the framework is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to continually learn new products and technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization & communication skills.
- Attention to detail; strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to build productive working relationships internally and externally
Who We Are:
We are QAD Allocation, a software provider for strategic purchasing and quality management based in Munich. Our talented and international team of around 50 employees ensures that our customers – from medium-sized companies to large corporations – get the right software solution for the digital mapping and optimization of their processes. This is how we are already shaping the future of purchasing today and driving digitization forward!
Since January 2021, the company previously known as Allocation Network GmbH has been part of the US software group QAD Inc.
QAD is committed to ensuring that every employee feels they work in an environment that values their contributions, respects their unique perspectives and provides opportunities for growth regardless of background. QAD’s DEI program is driving higher levels of diversity, equity and inclusion so that employees can bring their whole self to work.
Please send your application documents via our application portal.